World class Software Developer
As a Software Development Engineer we expect you to have a user-centered, solution-oriented approach and that you are open, innovative and professional. Employment with ESSIQ means both security and freedom, where we support you as much as you want and need. For us, it is important that you get involved in shaping your career path and that you participate in and influence ESSIQ as a company and workplace.
The following are the basic qualifications for the service, but we will also pay great importance to your personality.
- MSc, college or other technical education
- Minimum 2 years of work experience or other experience we consider relevant
- C, C ++, C#
- Android Java
- Embedded C
- Embedded Linux
- Swedish and English in speech and writing
PERSONALITY AND COMMITTMENT
You take pride in being a productive problem solver. You take responibility for finishing your own tasks and support colleagues. You are social and communicative. You are good at having conversations about you, with the work team and deliver to one or more audience. You are responsive and helpful,. You gather knowledge from the outside world and colleagues and are happy to share your own. You are generous with tips, help and support.
- Full time employment
- Start date as soon as possible
- Competitive fixed or variable salary. Good personal development opportunities and generous benefits. Occupational pension, comprehensive insurance solutions
- Location: Stockholm and surrounding area
We look forward to a personal message in the form of a letter, video or similar and your resume! We will respond to applications during February 2020 and we look forward to your application!
Apply here in Staffrec until February 29, 2020.
Questions about the service? Contact: Daniel Nicander at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46(0) 70 821 95 44
Want to know more about ESSIQ? Visit http://essiq.se and follow us in social media!